Simply The Best Weight Loss Camp for Kids! Have fun. Lose Weight. Build self-esteem! Come join us! New Image Camps’ makes this & more possible at its two private lakefront weight loss camps for kids; Camp Pocono Trails in Pennsylvania and Camp Vanguard in Florida. Children ages 7-19 are invited to a summer they will never forget. Our camps, which have been featured on MTV, are packed full with activities and fun, all aimed toward a successful summer of weight loss, new friendships, a healthy lifestyle and—most of all—fun! We invite you to compare camps and see why we are the most successful weight loss summer camp!
Nestled on 350 private acres
in the Pocono Mountains
Camp Pocono Trails sets the standard for weight loss camps with its beautiful lakefront, multitude of indoor and outdoor activities and the friendliest staff around.
- We are the ONLY accredited weight loss summer camp with two swimming pools—one for girls and one for boys!
- With a 7,000-square-foot gymnasium, there’s room for everyone’s favorite indoor activities from basketball and floor hockey to volleyball and zumba.
- Wacky and unique relay courses—like the Odyssey and adventure course—challenge and entertain!
- Onsite mini golf, driving range, lake, gymnasium, rope course & more offer countless hours of fun.
- Safety first! The camp has lighting throughout and is ACA accredited.
- Comfort: Our cabins feature personal beds (no bunks here).
- Learn more here!
A unique summer experience on 114 acres around Lake Pierce, Florida
Camp Vanguard, located on the shores of pristine Lake Pierce, has a broad array of athletic and cultural facilities to keep campers active and happy.
- Enjoy countless lake activities from boating to canoeing; life is better on the water!
- Ropes courses and group obstacle courses provide a fun challenge for campers while teaching teamwork and sportsmanship.
- Onsite fun includes: Paintball course, ropes course, game room, aerobics studio, bike trails, basketball courts, beach volleyball courts and much more!
- Comfort: air-conditioned rooms with personal beds (no bunks)!
- Teaches sportsmanship, teamwork and healthy lifestyles.
- Campers do not have to share the property with other groups.
- Learn more here!